Connect with us

Entertainment

Sanjay Dutt plans to take legal action against ‘unauthorised’ biography

Gorkha Post

Published

on

MUMBAI — Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt is planning legal action against the writer and publisher of ‘The Crazy Untold Story of Bollywood’s Bad Boy’ as he had not authorised anyone for his biography.

The actor has slammed author Yasser Usman’s upcoming biography on him. The Khalnayak star shared that he has not authorised the memoir and also promised to release his own official autobiography soon. He says his ‘authentic’ autobiography will be out soon.

Sanjay issued a statement via social media about the book penned by Usman and published by Juggernaut.

“I have not authorised either Juggernaut Publications or Yasser Usman to write/publish my biography. Our lawyers had sent them a legal notice, in response to which Juggernaut Publications said that contents of the proposed book are based on information available in public domain from authentic sources,” Sanjay said.

ALSO READ :  Dave Bautista teases Blade Runner 2 casting

“However, from the excerpts that are appearing in the newspaper are partly based on my old interviews, but rest all seemed to be based on hearsay, 1990s’ tabloids and gossip magazines, most of which are figments of imagination and not true. I have consulted with my legal team on the next course of action,” the actor said.

In an accompanying post, he also gave fans something to eagerly look forward to.

“I hope better sense will prevail and there will be no further excerpts that will hurt me or my family. My official autobiography will be out soon which will be authentic and based on facts,” Sanjay added.

Several parts of the book shed light on his very public love life and breakups, his interactions with the underworld, the tryst with the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case and his present image as the ‘reformed goon’ much like his role in his beloved role as ‘Munna Bhai MBBS’.

With IANS Inputs

Continue Reading

Entertainment

John Cena breaks ties with fiancée Nikki Bella

Gorkha Post

Published

on

WASHINGTON — American wrestler and philanthropist John Cena has broken all ties with his fiancée and model Nikki Bella just before three weeks of wedding.

The couple got engaged last year in April during the live broadcast of Wrestlemania 33. They were supposed to get married on May 5,reported Mirror.

ALSO READ :  Dave Bautista teases Blade Runner 2 casting

Nikki and her twin sister Brie announced the news on their official Twitter handle where they wrote, “After much contemplation of six years of being together, Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple. While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time of our lives.”

Earlier John confessed that their separate work schedules keep them apart for ‘months at a time’. However, the WWE star hasn’t revealed anything about this split as yet.

Continue Reading
Advertisement Cheap Air fare and package tours!
loading...

TOP PICKS