Connect with us

Entertainment

Mischa Barton threatens legal action over sex tape

Agency Press France

Published

on

LOS ANGELES —  Actress Mischa Barton’s lawyer, Lisa Bloom, on Tuesday said in a statement that the actress is the victim of ‘revenge pornography’ and threateed legal action against anyone touting sexually explicit images of the 31-year-old actress.

Several media outlets have reported the existence of a tape of the “The OC” star taking part in sex acts with an unidentified man, dressed in a black hoodie.

Saying any circulating naked image or video of Barton was recorded without her consent, attorney Lisa Bloom said in a statement released via Twitter: “It has been reported that naked or sexually explicit images of Ms Barton are being shopped around.”

A broker said the tape was being touted around pornographic websites, with an asking price of $500,000, the Daily Mail newspaper reported on Monday.

“Ms Barton does not consent to any disclosure of any such images. She believes she was recorded without her consent by someone she was seeing at the time. There’s a name for this disgusting conduct: revenge pornography.”

Bloom described the footage as “a form of sexual assault,” and “a crime and a civil wrong in California,” adding: “We will not stand for it.”

The London-born actress will speak out about the case at a news conference at Bloom’s offices in southern California on Wednesday, the lawyer said.

“I have a message for anyone who attempts to traffic in these photos or videos of Ms. Barton: We will find you, and we will come after you,” Bloom added.

“We will fully prosecute you under every available criminal and civil law.”

ALSO READ :  "Baywatch" role was written for a man, reveals Priyanka Chopra

Barton was considered an up-and-coming star thanks to her role in teen drama “The OC” from 2003 to 2007 but she has struggled to emulate her early success.

She was arrested for drunk driving in West Hollywood in 2007 and held in psychiatric care following a mental breakdown in 2009 before various legal battles over property with a landlord and her own mother.

She made headlines again in January when she was caught on video yelling at a neighbor while hanging over her backyard fence, later telling People magazine she had been given a date-rape drug the night before.

Continue Reading

Entertainment

John Cena breaks ties with fiancée Nikki Bella

Gorkha Post

Published

on

WASHINGTON — American wrestler and philanthropist John Cena has broken all ties with his fiancée and model Nikki Bella just before three weeks of wedding.

The couple got engaged last year in April during the live broadcast of Wrestlemania 33. They were supposed to get married on May 5,reported Mirror.

ALSO READ :  Miss Teen USA axes ‘outdated’ bikini competition with sportswear

Nikki and her twin sister Brie announced the news on their official Twitter handle where they wrote, “After much contemplation of six years of being together, Nikki Bella and John Cena announced today their decision to separate as a couple. While this decision was a difficult one, we continue to have a great deal of love and respect for one another. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time of our lives.”

Earlier John confessed that their separate work schedules keep them apart for ‘months at a time’. However, the WWE star hasn’t revealed anything about this split as yet.

Continue Reading
Advertisement Cheap Air fare and package tours!
loading...

TOP PICKS