BHOJPUR — Five members from a single family have fallen sick after consuming poisonous mushroom at Siddheshwor-4 in the district on Tuesday.
Sabitra Khadka and her children Urmila, Pabitra, Bishal and Himal were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom grown in their garden, police said.
Sabitra has been referred to the Dharan-based BP Koirala Institute of Health and sciences for treatment while her children had already returned home after receiving treatment at the District Hospital, police informed.
PM congratulates Nepali national cricket team
KATHMANDU— Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has congratulated Nepali national cricket team for being able to clinch the International T20 series.
PM Oli in a tweet extended best wishes and congratulations saying he was very happy to know Nepal’s win over the UAE by 14 runs in the third match of the series.
Winning T20 series is another landmark success for Nepali cricket, he said, adding, “It is big achievement for Nepal’s cricket. I would like to heartily congratulate entire members of Nepali cricket squad”.