NUWAKOT — As many as 29 persons became sick after consuming wild mushroom in Samari VDC of Nuwakot district.
The locals from seven households at Maibal village, who consumed the mushroom on Thursday evening, started feeling symptoms of illness from this morning.
Police said that the locals were brought to the District Hospital, Trishuli, for treatment after they started developing symptoms like stomachache and vomiting.
Condition of Darshan Tamang, Lenden Tamang, Dawa Tamang, Namjel Tamang and Sanchamaya Tamang is serious and they have been referred to Kathmandu for further treatment.
PM congratulates Nepali national cricket team
KATHMANDU— Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has congratulated Nepali national cricket team for being able to clinch the International T20 series.
PM Oli in a tweet extended best wishes and congratulations saying he was very happy to know Nepal’s win over the UAE by 14 runs in the third match of the series.
Winning T20 series is another landmark success for Nepali cricket, he said, adding, “It is big achievement for Nepal’s cricket. I would like to heartily congratulate entire members of Nepali cricket squad”.