Connect with us

1 dies, 4 seriously sick after consuming toxic mushroom

Gorkha Post

Published

on

PARBAT — An elderly man died and four others were seriously sick after consuming wild mushroom at Bhorle VDC in Parbat district on Friday night.

The deceased has been identified as Deu Bahadur Thapa, 65, of Bhorle-4.

His daughters Laxmi Thapa, 18, Prativa Thapa, 15, Lalita Thapa, 14, and daughter-in-law Kopila Thapa, 35, fell ill and have been sent to Waling for treatment, according to the District Police Office, Parbat.

RSS

Continue Reading

Sports

PM congratulates Nepali national cricket team

RSS

Published

on

By

KATHMANDU— Prime Minister KP Sharma Oli has congratulated Nepali national cricket team for being able to clinch the International T20 series.

PM Oli in a tweet extended best wishes and congratulations saying he was very happy to know Nepal’s win over the UAE by 14 runs in the third match of the series.

Winning T20 series is another landmark success for Nepali cricket, he said, adding, “It is big achievement for Nepal’s cricket. I would like to heartily congratulate entire members of Nepali cricket squad”.

Continue Reading

TOP PICKS